Saturday 12 March 2016

Skincare Routine

Hello everyone and welcome back to The Curious Case of K.J.Crockett!

In today's post, I'm going to be talking about how I look after my skin. Like most teenagers, I am prone to getting spots and blackheads. I'm not saying that my routine 100% clears up your skin, trust me, it doesn't, but it does help keep my skin healthy, and helps my spots when I have break outs. All of the products I use is from my local high street, and are decent prices.

To remove my eye make up, I use the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make Up. I have tried multiple eye make up removers, and this has been my stand out favourite. It removes all eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner so simply,and you really don't need much on your cotton pad. Just shake it, pour it and you're ready to go.

To clean off my foundation, I have 2 steps.
Firstly, I wipe my face with The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes. These wipes make my skin feel so refreshed, it's unreal. Out of all the brands of facial wipes I've gone through, I feel these ones are the best.

After wards, I use the Simple Micellar Water. I find that Micellar Water is such a simple step to beautiful skin. I have very sensitive skin, and find it hard to find products that I don't react to. This is why Simple is such an amazing brand, and their Micellar Water is an essential.

Next in my routine, I use T-Zone Anti-Bacterial Cleanser. There are so many different brands out there that help your spots and skin. Some are better than others, and I found that T-Zone comes above all the rest. It contains tea tree oil, which we all know that is great for your skin. I have pretty much all of the products in the T-Zone range, and they are all absolutely amazing.

After that, I use the brilliant The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet. This moisturiser is fabulous. It smells divine as well. For anyone looking for a perfect moisturiser, I highly recommend this one.

Finally, I use the Soap and Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Facial Serum.  I absolutely love Soap and Glory, there whole entire range is great. This Facial Serum is utterly amazing.

So there we go, my skincare routine, I hope you guys have enjoyed it!

Until Next Time,
Katy x


1 comment:

  1. thanks for this information!!!https://www.afu.ac.ae/en/sru/vision-and-mission/

    ReplyDelete