Saturday 19 March 2016

Everyday Make Up Routine

Hello everyone and welcome back to The Curious Case of K.J. Crockett!

Today I'm going to be doing a very highly requested video, and that is my Everyday Make Up Routine. My routine does change every so often, as I get new products, but this is my routine as it is today!

**Disclaimer**

The products I use are a mixture of high end and high street brands, and I am in no way meaning to brag about the products I own. 

My first step is BB Cream, and the one I use is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. Moisturising your skin is such an important step in my routine, and I feel this BB Cream does my skin justice. 

Next, is primer. For that, I use the Benefit The POREfessional Pro Balm Primer. This is such a brilliant primer. It is on the pricier end of the spectrum, but I feel it is 100% worth it.

Then I go onto foundation, and at the moment, I'm mixing two together and those are NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and No. 7 Stay Perfect Foundation. My skin is in a bit an in between stage at the moment with it's shade. In the winter I'm as white as a wall, and I get a slight bit of tan as the sun comes out more, and as we're in between season's now, my skin is in between shades. 

Next step is concealer. On my blemishes, I use the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer, and under my eyes I use my very much loved Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Both of these concealers are utterly amazing, but I feel where one works best, the other is not so good, so the combination of the two is perfect. 

For powder, I use my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder. MAC is my all round favourite brand, and there powders do not disappoint. 

Next I move onto my eyes, and firstly I apply some Eyeshadow Primer, and for that I use the amazing Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion. When I apply this before my eye shadow, it makes it last all day, and you can't ask for anything better from an eye shadow primer.

Whilst my primer sets, I fill in my eye brows, and to do so, I use the Rimmel Professional Eye Brow Pencil. My preferred way of filling in my brows is pencil, and I feel this is the best eyebrow pencil out there.

Now I go back to my eyeshadow, and at the moment, my go-to palette is definitely the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I feel as the Naked 2 palette has a perfect variety of shades, and has a mixture of Matte and Shimmer shades. I apply the shade "Tease" as a base shade, and then a I add a little shimmer with the shades "Snake Bite" and "Suspect". For my crease, I use the shade "Busted" and blend. To add a little shimmer to my outer corner, I add a little bit of the shade "YDK", and a little along my lash line.

Next I do my lashes, and I have been absolutely loving the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. You have probably heard other online beauty gurus rave about this mascara, and I don't blame them. This mascara makes my lashes look stunning and is a must have in my daily routine.

Then I move onto contouring, probably my favourite step in my routine. For it, I use the ever so lovely Elizabeth Arden Bronzing Duo. The darker shade is a bit too dark for me, but the lighter shade is my perfect match, and makes my cheeks look gorgeous.

For blush, I'm absolutely loving the NARS Powder Blush in the shade Orgasm right now. I know it has a very crude name, but the blusher is beautiful, and I love it!

Now I highlight my cheeks with the wonderful MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade Soft & Gentle. This is probably the best highlighter out there right now. I highly recommend it to everyone!

Lastly, I add some stick to my lips, and I am absolutely loving the MAC Lipstick in the shade Faux. I am a sucker for nude lipsticks and I feel this one is beautiful.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

This blog is growing bigger and bigger every day, and I really can't explain how great that is. I'm getting quite a few friend requests from you guys on Facebook. I appreciate you guys doing it, but I want to keep my Facebook private. So this is the reason I have made a page on Facebook just for you guys, to be kept up to date with every thing that goes on in my crazy life. I'll leave a link for you, so go ahead and like it!

Until next time,
Katy x

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/tccokjc/


No comments:

Post a Comment