Saturday 26 March 2016

March Favourites

Hello everyone and welcome back to The Curious Case of K.J. Crockett!

As we're coming to the end of March, I thought I would do a March Favourites post. I love reading/watching these sort of posts, so I thought I would do one for you!

First of all, I recently purchased a new lipstick and that is the Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipstick in the shade 45. A few weeks back, I was just browsing in my local Superdrug, and I realised that they have the New Nude Range in the Rimmel Kate Lipsticks. The first one that stood out to me was definitely the 45 shade, and it is absolutely beautiful. 

The next product is one I have heard multiple brilliant reviews on, and I just HAD to try it for myself, and that is the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. All of the reviews I had read on this product said this was such a great foundation, so of course, I had to purchase it myself to try, and I agree. It's such a brilliant foundation!! 

Another product which I have been absolutely loving this month is the L'oreal Glam Bronze Contouring Duo. The bronzing and highlighting shades in this are absolutely stunning, and I have been loving using this every morning. 

One item that has been my go-to at the moment, is the MAC Prep + Prime + Fix +. This setting spray makes my make up stay on all day, and is, in my eyes, an essential in anyone's make up collection.

A new eyeshadow palette that I recently purchased was the Seventeen Easy on the Eye Palette in the shade Birthday Suite. I have been loving this palette, it has such beautiful shades for a Rose Gold/Spring eye look. It's quiet similar to the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. For anyone looking for a high street alternative for the Naked 3 palette, the Easy on The Eye Palette is perfect for you.

I recently treated myself to a collection of new make up brushes, and those were the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Brush Set and also the Morphe 15 Piece Wooden Handle Brush Set. I love collecting make up brushes, and as my motto says, "A Girl can NEVER have too many Make Up Brushes". Both of these sets are absolutely gorgeous, and apply all my make up beautifully. 

My lips have been going through a stage where they have been really chapped. So I invested in some LUSH Lip Scrub in the flavour Bubblegum to help them out. My lips have been so much better since I have been using this treatment, and I highly recommend it to you. 

A non-beauty favourite of mine this month has been a TV mini series which I have been addicted to. That is Thirteen on BBC 3. It's about a girl who has escaped from captivity after she was kidnapped thirteen years earlier. I highly recommend this series to everyone! You can online access it on the BBC Three website or iPlayer, and it truly an edge-of-your-seat drama.

Well there you go Ladies and Gents, my favourites for the month of March. We're now coming into the Month of April, A.K.A my birthday month!

Until next time,
Katy x

Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/tccokjc/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/katy_crockett25/

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. God! Why did I just find this now?? Ugh I hope you're doing well, Katy, I wish you still blogged if you're still around :( xoxo

    ReplyDelete