Sunday 28 February 2016

Blusher for Beginners

Hello everyone and welcome back to The Curious Case of K.J.Crockett!

In today's post, I'm going to be talking about one of my favourite make up products. Blusher. For some of you, blusher may be a waste of time, and you don't see the point in it. My aim in this post is to turn those thoughts around, and show you how a little bit of blusher can complete your everyday make up look.

One of my favourite blushers at the moment is the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Blush. 

I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder products, and their blushers are close to my heart. The colours are absolutely stunning and even the packaging is beautiful. The colour I have, "Pink Kiss", is slightly too dark for my pale complexion, so I can't go overboard with it. If I apply it nice and gently with my Real Technique Blush Brush, it makes my cheeks look all lovely and pinky, and ironically, looks like I've had a "Pink Kiss".

If your not wanting to go too overboard with blusher, a really nice subtle blush is the M.A.C Pro Long Wear Blush.

M.A.C is probably my favourite make up brand ever, and their Pro Long wear blushes are so beautiful. They're not too heavy to apply, and they give your skin a nice, skin-finished look. I have it in the shade "Stay By Me", and it is gorgeous. They do have a heavy price tag attached, but my opinion is that it is totally worth it, as it's such a high quality blush.

If you have a tight budget, and still want to get a good quality Blush, I highly recommend the Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush.

This blush is absolutely beautiful. It gives a stunning, cheerful glow to my cheeks, and it doesn't make you look like a barbie doll. I have it in the colour "Pink Rose", and it is gorgeous. The packaging is light and compact as well, so is very useful for those of you that either do a lot of travelling, or have a small make up bag.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post. I certainly enjoyed writing it.
Every time I look at the number of readers I have, I am amazed. There are so many of you, from all over the world, and you don't understand how much it means to me. I'm just a weird, 15 year old girl from England, who likes to write about her passion for make up. I never thought when I started this blog, that it would be read and enjoyed by so many people from around the world. I just want to let you guys know that I love you all, and you guys are what keeps me going.

Until next time,
Katy x


1 comment:

  1. Very informative post!!https://www.afu.ac.ae/en/finance&admin/vision-and-mission/

    ReplyDelete