Thursday 4 September 2014

An Incite Into My Madness

Hey there Internet! (Yes I did just use a danisnotonfire quote, and if you do not know who he is, please go step on a piece of lego, and return to reading my blog post).

So, school has started and we are starting to see people that we love/hate everyday. For this blog post, I have decided to talk about memories I have from school. Yes, if you have read my past blogs or you do in fact no me in person, you know that I am still in school. But I thought I would talk about silly little things me and my friends make up in our little world. Some don't make sense unless you were actually there at the time, and some are hard to explain. But I am going to do my best and try and give you an introduction to the world of me and my friends...Good Luck!

Now, firstly, I moved schools in January, and I will be talking about memories from both schools. There is West Buckland and Pilton. I am currently at Pilton.

I am going to start off with a memory from West Buckland. I was with my group of friends, and one of them, Beth, grabbed hold of my leg, and was hugging it. Suddenly, she said 'Katy, I can see up your skirt' so I said 'oh well done you lesbian, that's what you get when you hug peoples legs' so she said that she wasn't a lesbian, she was a shoe, and then suddenly my friend Meera suddenly yelled 'She's a lesbian shoe!!'. So, from there on, we started calling each other lesbian shoes...

One of the carrying on personal jokes I have at Pilton is 'Ducky'.. So Me, Cara and Emily were in French class, in the computer lab. We were learning about how to write/speak about where we live. Cara didn't know what to put, so she just put some random words into Google Translate, and hoped for the best. Turns out she wrote, in french 'Cara lives in a big yellow duck', so now, in our fantasy world, Cara lives in a big yellow duck, on the river Clyde (Cara is actually Scottish), and her nickname, Ducky..

Another good joke from Pilton is 'The Butter on the Wall'. At our school canteen, you can buy little bread rolls with a little pouch of butter (that's a good word, ain't it. POUCH). I can't exactly remember who it was, but someone out of the big group of us who hang outside the school science block bought one of these butter pouches, and decided to put it on the wall. They removed the gold wrapper, so there was just a massive blob of butter on the wall. From then on, touching 'The Butter on The Wall' would be like touching the cheese from the film 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid'. A few months later, when the butter was still there, someone decided to add to the butter and put some yogurt on top of it. All the boys always threaten to push each other into it.. Remains of 'The Butter on The wall' still remain there today.

Going back to West Buckland, a strong memory that comes to mind is Trevor the Ghost. West Buckland is a 150 and something year old private school. And the place me and my friends used to hang out was at the back of the big assembly hall, called the 'Memorial Hall', is one of the oldest parts of the school. Me and my best mate Danielle had this theory that the school was haunted by a ghost, and we decided to make this ghost our friend, and we named him Trevor. At the back of the hall where these white doors with windows on them, and every so often when me and my friends were up there, chatting and being crazy, as we usually did, these doors used to open and close, all by themselves. When this happened, other than getting slightly creeped out, we said 'Trevor Returns!'.

Reading back on this post, I think I have probably given you readers more than you can handle... Oh well! You have now had an incite into the life that is me. Weather it has been helpful for you or not, I have no idea. But if my friends are reading this, I'm sure they'll enjoy remembering our weird, weird past.

Until next time,
Katy x


1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't mention the "Daddy, I want a squirrel" joke.

    ReplyDelete