Sunday 31 August 2014

My Summer Holidays

Well hello there strangers. I haven't seen you in a while. I am afraid I have been very busy over the summer holidays. But now, unfortunately, summer is coming to an end *sigh* and school is just around the corner (for me, Wednesday 3rd), so I return!
For this post, I thought I would tell you all about the antics that have happened during My Summer Holidays.

As most teenagers do, I spent most of my time with my Friends. From shopping in Plymouth, going to the cinema, to hanging round my house with Pizza and two guitars. I have had many great times with my friends this summer, although I have had a few eye openers, and found who are my true and proper friends.
And yes, I have had a few lovers over the summer. When I say a few, I mean two. But I am now, back to my single pringle status, and I am loving it.

One good memory I have with my friends over the summer is going shopping with my friends Dan and Cara to Plymouth. Other than being extremely disappointed when I realised that I wouldn't see Tom Daley because he was up in Glasgow at the commonwealth games, I had an amazing time. I remember me and Cara coming out of HMV, having bought a poster and a cd each, and our carrier bags looked like axes, and we were storming round Drake's Circus, pretending we had come out of a medieval battle.

Another memory from this summer is going to a Madness tribute band with my parents, my brother and his wife. I didn't spend much time there, I went and saw a few mates who lived near the venue, and hanged with them, but I got back for the last half an hour of the show, and just remember my brother being drunk, and his... special dances...

Recently this week, I went up to London with my mum. I had the excitable pleasure of being able to go to Warner Brothers Studio Tours: The Making of Harry Potter. Yes, I am 14, but being extremely excited would be an under statement for how I felt walking through the doors. I am one huge Harry Potter fan, and proud to be it. If you have a problem with that, you can swish and flick off.

It has now come to the end of yet another blog post. And I would just like to say a huge thank you to my readers, because I only started this blog a view months back, and I seem to have over 1,100 blog views, which amazes me, seeing as I'm just a 14 year old girl, blabbing on and on.

Until next time,
Katy x


No comments:

Post a Comment