Monday 26 October 2015

The A-Z of Katy

Hey Guys! Sorry it's been soooo long since my last post. I've been having to deal with some personal issues, to do with my Mental Health.

So, as you can tell from the title of this post, I am going to do an A-Z of me. I got this idea from the gods that are Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. No, i haven't forgot how the use the space bar on my laptop. These two boys are my favourite EVER Youtubers. If you haven't heard of them before, feel free to check them out. I'll leave the links to their YouTube page at the bottom of the post.
Anyways, lets get on with the post.

A - Apple

Yup, you guessed it. I am one of the biggest fans of Apple Products. Now some of you guys may totally hate Apple, and that is your choice and I have nothing against that, but much to my Dad's bank account's dislike, I love their products.

B - Bacon Crisps

Everyone has their favourite flavour Walker's crisp, and mine is Smokey Bacon. I always bring a bag into school and have some at break time. The only downside about this flavour, is that when you have one packet, all that you can taste and smell in your breath for the rest of the day is Bacon...Luckily, Tic Tacs were invented.

C - Charli XCX

I am pretty much obsessed with Charli XCX's music. My favourite song would probably have to be Break the Rules. (Yes Mum, that is the song I am constantly blaring out from my speakers).

D - Domino's

Like many teenagers around the world, Pizza is my favourite food, and a Pizza isn't a Pizza if it isn't from Domino's. I'm very boring when it comes to Pizza, my favourite topping is just a plain Cheese and Tomato, but Oh No, not just any Cheese and Tomato. It has to be an 8 slice, stuffed crust with extra cheese.

E - Elephants

Ever since my big sister Rosie gave me a cuddly toy elephant when I was like 3 years old, my collection has expanded to over 100...

F - Facebook

I could literally spend my whole life on Facebook. I am pretty much a Facebook-aholic. Some people may think this is bad...meh.

G - Green Day

Probably my favourite band of all time. Know Your Enemy, Wake Me Up When September Ends, 21 Guns. There's a Green Day song for pretty much every situation. Not to mention Boulevard of Broken Dreams, which pretty much my life story put into a song.

H - Harry Potter

I am probably biggest Harry Potter fan you have ever met (or if you don't know me personally,you know of). You should have seen me when I went to The Making of Harry Potter last summer with my Mum. I was fan girling like a 5 year old.

I - iPhone 

I am literally glued to my phone 24/7. If I do not feel a phone-shaped bulge in my pocket (I know some of my readers will take that in the wrong way), I have a mini heart attack, thinking something tragic is going to happen and no one will be able to contact me (I know I'm not the only one *Sam Smith quote*).

J - Jessie 

If you follow me on Snapchat, Instagram or any form of social media, you will know that I am completely obsessed with my beautiful dog Jessie. She is the most gorgeous creature to walk this earth, I love her so much! Just look at her!!!


K - Karaoke

Everytime I get the house to myself, I go onto YouTube, and do some Karaoke, and pretend I'm performing at Glastonbury. Whether I'm shaking my booty like Beyoncé or being soulful like Sam Smith, I love singing.

L - Laptop

If I could, I would take my laptop with me everywhere I go. It's my portal to the Internet and things I couldn't live without, like Netflix and Youtube. It's like having my whole life in an object.

M - Make Up

I have a passion for makeup which I cannot explain. I just love it. I love all different types, makes, the whole lot. In my makeup draw, I probably have enough foundation to last me a lifetime. My favourite brands include Mac, Nars, Urban Decay, Rimmel, Benefit. I could sit here all day naming them. I do have some very exciting things happening coming up to do with Make Up and my Blog. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled. 

N - Netflix

Netflix is love, Netflix is life. That is all there is to say.

O - Once Upon A Time 

Once Upon A Time is simply the best TV series there is. I love it so much, it hurts. It's about fairytale characters living in modern day town. There is a lot more to it than that, but if you wanna know more, you know what you must do. It's extremely addictive, don't say I didn't warn you. If I can't persuade you to watch it, I'll let Captain Hook do it for me...




P - Pizza

*See letter D*

Q - Quiche

For some reason, I am slightly addicted to Cheese and Bacon Quiches..I don't know what it is about them, I could just live on them.

R - Ricky 

Like Jessie, Ricky is one of my gorgeous dogs. I love him to pieces! We adopted him in March this year, to be a companion for Jessie. He is just utterly gorgeous...



S - Sleep 

I could literally sleep all day, every day. My bed is my easiest Hello and my hardest Good Bye.

T - Television 

Like the majority of people my age, I spend a lot of my time watching TV. I love all different types of shows. I love Big Brother, Next Top Model, Eastenders, The Simpsons etc. 

U - Urban Decay

Like I said in letter M, I love make up. One of my all time favourite brands is Urban Drcay. Some people may not of heard of Urban Decay, as it is a High end brand, and it's not one of the brands you can buy in your local Superdrug or Boots. I highly recommend this brand for those of you who can afford slightly pricey make up. 

V - The Vaccines 

I absolutely love a band called The Vaccines. They're amazing! I'll leave a link to they're Vevo page down bellow.

W - Worrying 

As I suffer with an Anxiety disorder, worrying about things is my second nature. I worry about stupid little things which to some of you, may seem stupid. The most common thing people tell me to do is 'Just stop worrying'. To me, that is like telling a deaf person to 'Just listen more carefully'. 

X - ?

I literally cannot think of a thing I like that begins with the letter X...

Y - Yelling 

Being a hormonal, nearly 16 year old teenager, yelling comes easy to me. Just ask my parents...

Z - Zzzzzzz......

*see letter S*


So, that brings this post to a close. Again, sorry it's been ages since my last post. Nearly a year (!). I plan on posting more this year, but please bare in mind that I do have my GCSE's coming up, and I do have to revise.

Until next time, 

Katy x 

**Links**

danisnotonfire - https://m.youtube.com/user/danisnotonfire
AmazingPhil - https://m.youtube.com/user/AmazingPhil
The Vaccines - https://m.youtube.com/user/TheVaccinesVEVO 




3 comments:

  1. awesome!!https://www.afu.ac.ae/en/sru/goals/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!https://www.afu.ac.ae/en/sru/goals/

    ReplyDelete
  3. REALLY! AGAIN! I HAVE TOLD YOU ONCE ALREADY! THAT DEAF ANALOGY IS RIDICULOUS

    ReplyDelete