Monday 19 January 2015

One For The Girls

Hello there blog world. Katy here.
Wow, i've actually kept my promise to you and managed to write a post once a week...Something must be happening to me.
Today, I decided to talk to you about what constantly seems to be on my mind, and the majority of teenage girls. BOYS.

Just for a general update for my blog readers, I am now a single pringle. I'd rather not go into detail.
In this post, I am not going to be talking about the hot boys in my year at school because:
A. Only the people at my school that read my blog will know who I am on about
B. Those boys, by some miracle, might be actually reading my blog.

So, instead, I decided to talk about boys in the public eye, boys that people have heard of, that's if they haven't been living under a rock for the last 5 years or so.

Zac Efron 
If you guys were like me when you were little, you all wanted to be the future Mrs Bolton, and sing and dance through the halls of East High, whilst looking into those handsome blue eyes. Damn you Gabriella. Now, he is probably one of the sexiest men alive. With that one almighty six pack, like my mum says, I wouldn't kick him out of bed.





Channing Tatum 
I first discovered Mr Tatum after watching the heart breaking Dear John. I have been fan girling over him ever since. That Magic Mike performance? Well, all I can say is I hope I have a Channing Tatum look alike at my hen night. (Mum, if you're reading this, please take note).




Taylor Lautner 
Man, this werewolf boy has had me hot under the collar ever since I saw him when he first had his hair cut in New Moon. Imagine being Bella from Twilight. Having to choose between Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson?! I don't know about you, but I don't think I would be able to choose.



Whilst on the Subject of Twilight...

Robert Pattinson
As I said previously, who could choose between Robert and Taylor?! Robert turned vampires from scary to sexy. I was talking to my sister the other day and she said "When I was your age, vampires were scary and everybody hated them. Now, every one wants to marry them and have their children!".




Aston Merrygold
JLS may be a distant memory for some, but not for me. I have seen them live twice. Aston is the known favourite. He is the youngest, and the most sexiest. When he waved and winked at me on the 2012 '4th Dimension' tour, I pretty much passed out on the spot. Just ask my Mum and friend Danielle.



Nick Jonas
When the Jonas Brothers where at there peak in popularity, all the girls at my primary all loved Joe. But me on the other hand, loved Nick. Everyone called my crazy, and said "Nick? Ewww".  I think I can read the future of something, because look at him now...





Dave and James Franco (I can't choose between them) 
Just imagine marrying one of the Franco brothers. You have a god damn sexy husband, and you also have a fine looking brother in law at the same time. Bonus!







Chris Evans 
Captain America himself. I had to put him in my list because every time I see a picture of him or watch Captain America, my tongue hangs out like a dog. Also, this one is for my best mate Hannah (Love you Banana).





Unfortunately, I have to come to the end of this post. If I was to sit here and list all the sexy men out there, I would be here until I was in my 50's. I'm sorry if your celebrity crush isn't on my list. Like I said, I couldn't list every one. *sigh*

Until next time,
Katy x


1 comment: